Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dec 16, 2017, 20:08

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or HighChops for details..

Please Support Army of One!
December Donations
Dec-12 Disturbed AUD25.00
Dec-4 Aedryn AUD25.00

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

ODiscoBallsO

Today at 14:36
 :D

ODiscoBallsO

Today at 14:36
 :D

PEACE

Dec 04, 2017, 22:23
We Wil Do Our Best Not To Miss You Death , See you when we do  :P :P :P

Death

Dec 01, 2017, 18:53
Didn’t get a chance to say I was leaving! Will be back in about a month, don’t miss me too much!  ;)

RadioHag

Nov 21, 2017, 16:16
Greetings crew RBL RadioHag here - I have another clan in mind that you could scrim.  Their name is ASS KICKERZ (AK)  their an Aussie/Kiwi based clan.  So if ya keen let me know and I'll get the ball rolling

PEACE

Oct 25, 2017, 05:53
Where are You rilla_nz ?
 :P

Scuffy_NZ

Oct 19, 2017, 01:37
Night shift...ugh! >:(

[RBL]Tbdestroyer1

Oct 17, 2017, 11:02
Hey all just wanting to know if you guys would like to do a scrim with rbl in the next week or two
Cheers

mark0x01

Oct 01, 2017, 18:51
rebuilding whole PC since Origin Client crapped out only 300Gb to go  >:(

Scuffy_NZ

Sep 24, 2017, 15:07
scrim time tonight
 !!

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22579
  • Total Topics: 3756
  • Online Today: 10
  • Online Ever: 40
  • (Feb 28, 2014, 09:20)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 9
Total: 10

Author Topic: Legionsarmy-OCE  (Read 366 times)

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
Legionsarmy-OCE
« on: Sep 04, 2017, 15:42 »
Legionsarmy-OCE Banned for Recruiting....Ive warned him and his group b4 as two guys that normally play on our FL server have ended up with OCE tags on them and saw him today while I was spectating inviting a guy on our conquest server to join his platoon.

Its clear from our rules on our website and our BF1 server info that if you recruit you get banned

http://www.a1armyofone.com/index.php?topic=3935.0

eszencia

• Clan member
  • Corporal
Re: Legionsarmy-OCE
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2017, 16:19 »
Edited:

My mom said if I don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all.
« Last Edit: Sep 04, 2017, 16:24 by eszencia »

legionsarmy

• Private
« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2017, 13:30 »
As i stated in game before i was banned that i didn't know what sever i was in, i joined off a friend i was told nice try or something like that and banned i wasn't warned during that game... i have had warning before and i stopped as soon as i realized what sever i was in(the person warning me gave me a chance to realize where i was able to stop )... i have even had people in your sever asking me directly for information on how to join i have told them(these are the times i know i am in your sever or got a warning) to friend request me if they want to chat. this is what i will usually do if people ask while in your sever and i know i am in your sever. 90 percent of the time i join strait off of origin on a friend and don't check where they are this is something i have been trying to check every game now since i can see sever name now from the ESC menu when in sever i couldn't see this till the latest update.... i try to follow the rules i just didn't realize. i wont recruit again from your sever. you should issue a warning first then ban(each game... i don't mean warn me every-time a new game starts but if i am in sever and seams i am recruiting tell me to stop i will never break rules intentionally)..... lots of people do not notice the sever there in..... i await your response. may i also apologize for doing this something i hadn't done yet thanks. love your sever and i have played a bit with a few of your members and look forward to playing with them again hopefully

Hope to see you on the battlefield
Kind regards
Legionsarmy

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2017, 22:13 »
We have reviewed your ban and im sorry it will stand , I clearly warned your group a few times not to recruit and from past comment on this issue you have asked us to keep an eye on you in case you should do it again sry that doesn't fill us with confidence , best to hire your own server problem solved   ;) .........
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2017, 05:49 by PEACE »

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2017, 04:19 »
Ok ill remove the comment and the link as I can see how these things could happen but just because the date is what it is doesn't mean a lot as its just a time in the past that something may of happened but also doesn't relate directly to what this ban is about,
as I say you should hire your own server Legion as the ban will stand , all the best PEACE

legionsarmy

• Private
« Reply #5 on: Sep 21, 2017, 18:10 »
I thank-you for taking the time review my case. Thanks for the suggestion as well.

With kind regards
Legionsarmy

Teamspeak

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane