Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dec 16, 2017, 19:52

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or HighChops for details..

Please Support Army of One!
December Donations
Dec-12 Disturbed AUD25.00
Dec-4 Aedryn AUD25.00

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

ODiscoBallsO

Today at 14:36
 :D

ODiscoBallsO

Today at 14:36
 :D

PEACE

Dec 04, 2017, 22:23
We Wil Do Our Best Not To Miss You Death , See you when we do  :P :P :P

Death

Dec 01, 2017, 18:53
Didn’t get a chance to say I was leaving! Will be back in about a month, don’t miss me too much!  ;)

RadioHag

Nov 21, 2017, 16:16
Greetings crew RBL RadioHag here - I have another clan in mind that you could scrim.  Their name is ASS KICKERZ (AK)  their an Aussie/Kiwi based clan.  So if ya keen let me know and I'll get the ball rolling

PEACE

Oct 25, 2017, 05:53
Where are You rilla_nz ?
 :P

Scuffy_NZ

Oct 19, 2017, 01:37
Night shift...ugh! >:(

[RBL]Tbdestroyer1

Oct 17, 2017, 11:02
Hey all just wanting to know if you guys would like to do a scrim with rbl in the next week or two
Cheers

mark0x01

Oct 01, 2017, 18:51
rebuilding whole PC since Origin Client crapped out only 300Gb to go  >:(

Scuffy_NZ

Sep 24, 2017, 15:07
scrim time tonight
 !!

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22579
  • Total Topics: 3756
  • Online Today: 10
  • Online Ever: 40
  • (Feb 28, 2014, 09:20)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

Author Topic: really sorry  (Read 158 times)

Jimzy

• Private
really sorry
« on: Nov 02, 2017, 21:34 »
not sure if there is a format or anything, sorry.

Hi I was banned, I think permanently and i'd like to apologise and make an appeal.
firstly what happened was. I was playing on your server, for the first time. Didn't look at rules or anything because I wasn't sure there was any, as I am a new bf1 player.
I was coming 2nd or close to it, and my team wasn't playing that well and I typed in team chat "HOLD C C****". Just for like some advice for the team to hold the objective and not lose it. Which we didn't. Then a couple of minutes after I typed that I randomly got a black screen and I was kicked for inappropriate behaviour. No warning just a straight up kick and my score and everything was lost, which I was annoyed at because I didn't know what I did was wrong and if I did anything wrong. So I was annoyed and joined back, took awhile because there was a queue at like 7 people. So I joined back and questioned the admin, then players are telling me I should of read the rules and such and the admin was saying maybe I was kicked for saying the C word?
I was frustrated and I just called the admin the C word and left the server. But it seems I am now banned, and I am just wondering if there is anyway I can get unbanned or how long the actual ban is?

I am deeply sorry for saying the C word, I had no idea it wasn't allowed, I had no idea there was rules for battlefield servers except for hacking, I just thought these are normal servers; say what you want. I am sorry for calling the admin the C word and being disrespectful to him, I would like to say sorry to whoever that person is.
Again, I am really sorry for offending and saying the C word, I will not use that word again and I will be respectful to everyone on your servers and forums.
I am a new player and would like to join your community and play on your servers, thanks A1.

My origin name is lilJimzy and I used to use the name JimzyKill on bf4.

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
Re: really sorry
« Reply #1 on: Nov 02, 2017, 21:38 »
Ok Jimzy , The Admins will have a chat and let you know our decision over the next day or two ......

Jimzy

• Private
« Reply #2 on: Nov 02, 2017, 21:41 »
thanks PEACE. I'm really sorry, I was just frustrated and had no idea about the rules. It will never happen again. If there is anything I can do to get unbanned or shorter ban, please

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #3 on: Nov 02, 2017, 22:15 »
We will let you know...Thanks

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #4 on: Nov 08, 2017, 22:23 »
You have been unbanned Jimzy dont be a pain like that again thanks otherwise the ban will be a lot longer...PEACE  ;)

Teamspeak

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide
 Darwin