Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 22, 2018, 03:09

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or HighChops for details..

Please Support Army of One!

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

RadioHag

Jan 19, 2018, 18:35
Hey Crew post new forum in comments section see what ya think

Draxonfly

Jan 01, 2018, 11:42
err.. I mean Year.. (not tear).. <-drunk :p

Draxonfly

Jan 01, 2018, 11:42
HAPPY NEW TEAR!

PEACE

Dec 31, 2017, 10:35
Happy New Year All  :D :P :-*

PEACE

Dec 21, 2017, 07:13
Merry Christmas Guys, Was a Good Gaming Year !! Have a Good One  :P  ;)

ODiscoBallsO

Dec 16, 2017, 14:36
 :D

ODiscoBallsO

Dec 16, 2017, 14:36
 :D

PEACE

Dec 04, 2017, 22:23
We Wil Do Our Best Not To Miss You Death , See you when we do  :P :P :P

Death

Dec 01, 2017, 18:53
Didn’t get a chance to say I was leaving! Will be back in about a month, don’t miss me too much!  ;)

RadioHag

Nov 21, 2017, 16:16
Greetings crew RBL RadioHag here - I have another clan in mind that you could scrim.  Their name is ASS KICKERZ (AK)  their an Aussie/Kiwi based clan.  So if ya keen let me know and I'll get the ball rolling

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22710
  • Total Topics: 3799
  • Online Today: 21
  • Online Ever: 40
  • (Feb 28, 2014, 09:20)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: PewPewPaChewChew  (Read 219 times)

Disturbed

• Clan member
  • Lance Corporal
PewPewPaChewChew
« on: Dec 22, 2017, 23:26 »
was spectated by Loom. shooting  into the sky and still some how killing people. Had a crazy score 43-2

PewPewPaChewChew

• Private
Re: PewPewPaChewChew
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2017, 21:55 »
Hello Guys,

I would like to request a review of this ban please.

Firstly, I would like to state that I deplore cheating and do NOT condone it in any way shape or form. In fact, the reason I change my name so much is because cheaters actually target me in game and it drives me nuts because they think I cheat and do like to grief me a lot.

As a result, to avoid this I change my handle frequently but always identify myself to the regulars when playing. Here are some of the recent handles to help those perhaps recollect who I am;

- ThatObrezGuy
- KimJongCucked
- BaronVonSchnitz

Now, on to the ban issued last night. Once I was banned I immediately registered for the forum and with access approval I'm now here to plead my case. I 100% believe review of the footage (which I now know does not exist) would have cleared me.

Unfortunately, since it does not exist that means all that is left for me is to try and convince you guys somehow that perhaps there was some variable that made things look to be a certain a way when in fact I was just doing what I always do.

For the record, I use sound a lot and mini map to help me in tight situations and the rest is just map awareness and I guess an ability to do aim well. I guess that helps me dominate the average players that happened to be playing the server at the time which made things much easier to get that score I had.

If allowed I would really like to demonstrate to your admin group that my scores will not change if spectated again and when all factors are considered. i.e mini map, sound, general playing tendencies anything you may find suspicious can be dispelled via video review.   

I enjoy your server a lot and like that it's frequently moderated to keep things clean which is the most important thing.

Lastly, If you are seeking any kind of references from other players regarding my legitimacy as a player, the SALT guys who I frequently play with whilst on discord have gladly said they would vouch for me.

Thanks for your time and appreciate your consideration in reviewing this.
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 2017, 21:57 by PewPewPaChewChew »

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2017, 11:09 »
Hi PewPew, Ill chat with others and will get back to you when I can as its a busy time of year it may take a bit longer than normal..PEACE

PewPewPaChewChew

• Private
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2017, 11:53 »
Thanks Peace - It is appreciated.

Can I just add that I've done my far share of spectating and would like to think I've seen / been exposed to all the cheats out there.

However, I cannot find anywhere or have seen someone "shoot into the sky and kill people"on a map like Nivelle Nights. I've asked around and no one else has either but, if there is I certainly would like a link to it as it's good to be educated.

Thanks again and I look forward to your reply.

Disturbed

• Clan member
  • Lance Corporal
« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2017, 20:05 »
have unbanned you Pew

PewPewPaChewChew

• Private
« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2017, 20:52 »
thank you guys - it's greatly appreciated.

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #6 on: Dec 25, 2017, 10:12 »
As there was only one Admin Specing and your game play wasn't recorded and its Christmas you have been un banned but we will be keeping an eye on your game play more from now on....PEACE

PewPewPaChewChew

• Private
« Reply #7 on: Dec 25, 2017, 20:23 »
Not a worry at all :)

Thanks again guys it's good to be back on.

Nicko1994

• Clan member
  • Lance Corporal
« Reply #8 on: Dec 26, 2017, 13:06 »
Played with Pew last night.
That plane of yours >:( >:(

Teamspeak

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand