Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Nov 15, 2018, 17:14

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or HighChops for details..

Please Support Army of One!
November Donations
Nov-12 Jacques_the AUD30.00

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

Valleyman

Aug 27, 2018, 17:21
A1 Server Tracker fixed up - Battlefield tracker updated all server ID numbers after yesterday's maintenance - I've added some extra error handling so should look a little better in the future when it goes down.

Valleyman

Aug 26, 2018, 10:22
The Black Window / No Data in the Server View is due to Battlefield Tracker currently being offline.. Out of my control.

I'll work on the error handling so we can display a message to the effect when i get time.

PEACE

Aug 24, 2018, 23:01
Looks Real Good Valley Many Thanks  :D

Ph33r_This

Aug 23, 2018, 18:05
Looking good Valley :)

Valleyman

Aug 23, 2018, 12:59
Server views live; its basic and i need to add in extra error handling but overall works alright.. i was really hoping to find a way to get Origin to join the server on click :P

Draxonfly

Jul 20, 2018, 23:26
bugger it, Kicked again!! .. 8..(
 :D

Draxonfly

Jun 15, 2018, 23:57
awww man, I was having a fun game (even got the blimp 1st time) and ya's kicked me :(.. lost my blimp codex.. :p

SasquatchPoopSlinger

May 21, 2018, 23:01
https://youtu.be/SBgex_4jFCA vote your opinion about compensation for BF1 lag issues!

smHatter

May 10, 2018, 13:49
The latest easter egg dog tag plays the BF1942 theme...

mark0x01

Apr 22, 2018, 16:13
No more AU servers for me. Now forced to play ion US ones >:(

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 24118
  • Total Topics: 4216
  • Online Today: 20
  • Online Ever: 122
  • (Oct 29, 2018, 19:41)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Author Topic: syf-LIFEBD Hacking  (Read 1459 times)

skdtimes

• Private
syf-LIFEBD Hacking
« on: Jun 19, 2018, 17:09 »
Im so over syf-LIFEBD hacking, heres a video proof of him hacking. Every game i get into with him he always gets 50+ kills and 2-5 deaths per game. This clearly shows he's hacking, many times infact. Please Ban him as its ruining the game for us

Valleyman

• Administrator
  • Gunnery Sergeant
Re: syf-LIFEBD Hacking
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2018, 19:19 »
where's the video?

1butch2c

• Clan member
  • Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2018, 21:45 »
mmm no video, forgot to link it or.......

LIFEBD

• Private
« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2018, 10:37 »
Hello there.

Your footage seems to be missing, could I get a look at it too? :)

MrDerrikk

• Corporal
« Reply #4 on: Jun 21, 2018, 10:59 »
Mate, I can't wait to see you complaining about Eczensia hacking ingame :P

eszencia

• Clan member
  • Staff Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: Jun 21, 2018, 15:08 »
 8)

skdtimes

• Private

Omegalodon

• Team Leader
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • I like Turtles
« Reply #7 on: Jun 29, 2018, 22:48 »
The only thing you proved is that he runs tanks in 3rd person mode. That's how he see's over those ledges but you can't see that from your view.

"1 in 10 are hackers". Interesting stat, where's your sources?

GoatseBuster

• Clan member
  • Private
« Reply #8 on: Jun 30, 2018, 15:31 »
The only thing he's decent is the light tank. All you have to do is spawn in it before he does and he will eventually move over to another server. Or use the mortar tank which he cannot stand and will rage in chat about. Whenever he's on foot he's just another average player. Hence why he does nothing but whore the same vehicle game in game out.

I've seen some suss plays from him too but I really couldn't care less if he's hacking or not. Guys a one trick pony no matter how you look at it. Also one of the cockiest wanks I've had the displeasure of coming across.
« Last Edit: Jun 30, 2018, 15:33 by GoatseBuster »

1butch2c

• Clan member
  • Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: Jul 01, 2018, 12:30 »
That's an old video I viewed it several months ago not sure if SKDtimes made it but if you did next time change views between first and third person.
It changes the perspective of what the player actually sees. It is the reason why he can see over the ledge.

As Goatse said all he does is whore the tank most games and i always take the challenge to hunt him down and destroy his tanks. If i get him once or twice its a victory even if he kills me 5 times  :D

LIFEBD

• Private
« Reply #10 on: Jul 01, 2018, 16:53 »
In fact I play mostly first person and rarely 3rd person, in that video though both those snipers were spotted and I couldn't be bothered driving over to kill the 2nd one in first person. 

Keep it up Goatse lel you're one of the worst players I've had the displeasure of coming across, there's only one person whom can even challenge me as infantry and it's my team mate wiggin. But hey continue to tell yourself whatever you wish as you've always had a bizarre fetish for me.

Valleyman

• Administrator
  • Gunnery Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: Jul 01, 2018, 22:34 »
who told ya about the post anyway life? or do you just randomly google your screen name? ;)

PvtJohnTowle

« Reply #12 on: Jul 02, 2018, 07:34 »
Date Registered:
    Jun 20, 2018, 08:30

A day after the OP.

LIFEBD

• Private
« Reply #13 on: Jul 02, 2018, 10:16 »
who told ya about the post anyway life? or do you just randomly google your screen name? ;)

Not sure who, but someone messaged me on discord about it and I thought I'd come check it out. Turns out it's not any new footage  :(

GoatseBuster

• Clan member
  • Private
« Reply #14 on: Jul 11, 2018, 08:25 »
In fact I play mostly first person and rarely 3rd person, in that video though both those snipers were spotted and I couldn't be bothered driving over to kill the 2nd one in first person. 

Keep it up Goatse lel you're one of the worst players I've had the displeasure of coming across, there's only one person whom can even challenge me as infantry and it's my team mate wiggin. But hey continue to tell yourself whatever you wish as you've always had a bizarre fetish for me.

Point proven lol. Head so far up your arse you need to use your bellybutton as a peephole.

Fetish? No not really, I just like coming after you in the light tank to ruin your KD. Having played against you whilst you're on foot explains why you sit idle waiting for the light tank to respawn. I have more of a challenge killing Chris than you in any match, don't flatter yourself.

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide
 Darwin