Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Nov 22, 2018, 00:43

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or HighChops for details..

Please Support Army of One!
November Donations
Nov-16 Biscuits669 AUD15.00
Nov-12 Jacques_the AUD30.00

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

Valleyman

Aug 27, 2018, 17:21
A1 Server Tracker fixed up - Battlefield tracker updated all server ID numbers after yesterday's maintenance - I've added some extra error handling so should look a little better in the future when it goes down.

Valleyman

Aug 26, 2018, 10:22
The Black Window / No Data in the Server View is due to Battlefield Tracker currently being offline.. Out of my control.

I'll work on the error handling so we can display a message to the effect when i get time.

PEACE

Aug 24, 2018, 23:01
Looks Real Good Valley Many Thanks  :D

Ph33r_This

Aug 23, 2018, 18:05
Looking good Valley :)

Valleyman

Aug 23, 2018, 12:59
Server views live; its basic and i need to add in extra error handling but overall works alright.. i was really hoping to find a way to get Origin to join the server on click :P

Draxonfly

Jul 20, 2018, 23:26
bugger it, Kicked again!! .. 8..(
 :D

Draxonfly

Jun 15, 2018, 23:57
awww man, I was having a fun game (even got the blimp 1st time) and ya's kicked me :(.. lost my blimp codex.. :p

SasquatchPoopSlinger

May 21, 2018, 23:01
https://youtu.be/SBgex_4jFCA vote your opinion about compensation for BF1 lag issues!

smHatter

May 10, 2018, 13:49
The latest easter egg dog tag plays the BF1942 theme...

mark0x01

Apr 22, 2018, 16:13
No more AU servers for me. Now forced to play ion US ones >:(

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 24133
  • Total Topics: 4222
  • Online Today: 13
  • Online Ever: 122
  • (Oct 29, 2018, 19:41)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Author Topic: V1brate  (Read 542 times)

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
V1brate
« on: Jul 21, 2018, 23:01 »
 V1brate Was being well  V1brate really we all have had run ins with him and today he was using the word runt to replace the c word which we dont accept on our servers , he kept arguing the point far to long so hes banned yet again for as long as we want, a number of members dont want him back again so we will see....

Valleyman

• Administrator
  • Gunnery Sergeant
Re: V1brate
« Reply #1 on: Jul 22, 2018, 08:06 »
Don't need the drama - just keep him banned until the next BF he might grow up

vibrate

« Reply #2 on: Jul 22, 2018, 10:05 »
I wasn't using it to replace the word çunt'. It's genuinely a word that I use, on other servers as well as in real life.

runt
r?nt/Submit
noun
noun: runt; plural noun: runts
1. a small pig or other animal, especially the smallest in a litter.

derogatory
an undersized or weak person.

I never use the word çunt' anyway, it's lazy and unimaginative. It's just not my style.

So what actually happened is that you chose to arbitrarily ban the use of any word that rhymes with çunt', in order to pick on me. I was having a peaceful fun game, no dramas, until you two decided to çreate one.

I admit that I called your arguments çomical' and the new rhyming rule 'farcical', and for that I apologise. I also agreed to never use the word 'runt'again on your servers, but I was pretty good natured about it - I was struggling to take it seriously tbh, it;s just so silly.

I don't think I deserve a permanent ban. Valleyman could read through the exchange and see that I wasnt being hostile or abusive - all I did was call someone a 'gasseous runt' for gassing me to death. It was supposed to be funny. I was in a good mood ánd having fun, I wasnt looking for trouble, at all, and i was working with a good squad.

Anyway, I'll leave it up to you. I like your servers, and I get on with a couple of your admins. If you talk to chris you will see that there have been some pretty awful personal issues plaguing me for the past few months, that recently came to a head. I am in a different mind-state now.

I get that you reap what you sow, and i have definitely been a dick in the past, but I attribute that to the aforementioned personal issues.

Apologies again for not taking your two admins seriously.

1butch2c

• Clan member
  • Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: Jul 22, 2018, 13:09 »
Everyone one has shit going on in life one way or another but that doesn't give you an excuse to come on line and bait admins and troll other players into an arguments.
You seem to do this all the time heres what you wrote as your excuse when you got banned in 2017.

Hi guys. I said the c word and got a warning, and then stopped.

However I then, rather stupidly, became a bit silly and asked if 'scaly lizard dick' was bannable, or 'dead baby vagina'. I added 'surely that's got to be against the rules', then I got banned.

Honestly, it was done good-naturedly and I was trying to amuse rather than offend. A couple of other people were adding their own silly insults.

In retrospect I do understand why I was banned, but I promise I wasnt being malicious or vindictive, I was just being silly/funny - or rather I was was trying to be.

I hope you take this apology at face value and consider lifting the ban. I'm not usually a disruptive player and I much prefer moderated servers as it keeps out the racists.

I apprecite all your hard work, you genuinely make playing BF1 a more enjoyable experience.

Yours

Vibe

You just don't change.  Its not the first time you have used typed the c bomb using an alternate letter, Ive warned you for it a number of times in the past.
Runt, C4nt, c*unt, you seem to use them one way or another. You should have taken my advice and just not typed anything at all. Maybe do that next time if Peace decides to lift your Ban.

Butch.

vibrate

« Reply #4 on: Jul 22, 2018, 16:38 »
That was 8 months ago...

I genuinely was not using it to replace the c-word, and I have never used the word 'c4nt' or 'c*nt'. Seriously, never. I would much more likely just use a different word than try to bypass the ban in such a stupid, childish and obvious way.

And you're right, i should have just hidden chat and carried on playing - it was the incorrect accusation that riled me up. I'm personally glad you outlaw that word, it's toxic and lazy. I use it very rarely, mainly because I prefer insults like 'weeping anal blister' or 'shit-encrusted dog dildo', that kind of thing. I think they are funnier.

Anyway, arguing here clearly isn't going to change anyone's mind, but i do believe I am being treated a bit unfairly. I like you guys, I especially like chris, he's a top bloke. I like the servers and I like the people that play on them. Sometimes I get pissed off when someone kills me for the 5th time in a row, but that's pretty normal I think.

I made a small donation as way of an apology, a small act of contrition. I know there are other servers, but I respect A1 on the whole and have had a lot of fun times playing with you guys.

You're a bunch of good c*nts ;)

v

Valleyman

• Administrator
  • Gunnery Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: Jul 22, 2018, 17:15 »
nothing personal on my side - i simply dislike drama - and you seem to be re-occurring drama.. there is a ongoing discussion in another thread once that reaches a climax we'll let you know.

vibrate

« Reply #6 on: Jul 22, 2018, 17:56 »
Fair enough, whatever you guys decide I'll respect it and move on.

Cheers

v

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #7 on: Aug 06, 2018, 19:47 »
It's been decided you will stay banned from our Conquest Server until our BF5 Servers but you will be unbanned from our Frontline/ Mixed Mode Server..PEACE

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #8 on: Aug 11, 2018, 15:37 »
V1brate is Banned again for Raciest Remarks and The C Word on our FL Server today....

1butch2c

• Clan member
  • Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: Aug 12, 2018, 15:44 »
Yep V1brate didn't last long.

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #10 on: Aug 12, 2018, 16:22 »
Na Hes A Dick!

Valleyman

• Administrator
  • Gunnery Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: Aug 13, 2018, 22:34 »
Like i said from the get go, drama drama drama. To the ash heap of history with him - throw in a BFV ban too.

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide
 Darwin