Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Sep 24, 2019, 05:48

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or Valleyman for details..

Please Support Army of One!
September Donations
Sep-17 tux_d0g USD10.00
Sep-12 Draxonfly AUD5.00
Sep-7 Triggerfinger AUD20.00

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

Sennetta

Jun 23, 2019, 14:36
 :)

killerreference

Jun 20, 2019, 21:29
 ;)

Danttski

May 26, 2019, 14:00
Hi All :D

killerreference

May 17, 2019, 15:19
what a feat!!!! valley sounds so tech that i'm just gob smacked it would be a real cool thing to use hey

eszencia

Apr 09, 2019, 16:55
Somebody call for an exterminator? ;D

Valleyman

Apr 07, 2019, 10:27
I don't remember who wanted it - but i've managed to finish my script to rip data from BF tracker -

going to work on a clan ranking that will have different categories to make it fun like knife kills, deaths, kills with the crappy pistol etc etc on a random rotation

but as an aside i can als

mattskoii

Mar 23, 2019, 02:23
Hello everyone!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

SquishyPoo1870

Mar 05, 2019, 14:25
HELLO!

Draxonfly

Jan 30, 2019, 09:50
I want to donate, but I would like to set the amount manually (clear out some gift cards) any way of doing that?

~Drax

Valleyman

Aug 27, 2018, 17:21
A1 Server Tracker fixed up - Battlefield tracker updated all server ID numbers after yesterday's maintenance - I've added some extra error handling so should look a little better in the future when it goes down.

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 417
  • Latest: tux_d0g
Stats
  • Total Posts: 25103
  • Total Topics: 4516
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 122
  • (Oct 29, 2018, 19:41)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: A1 BF1 server please help us  (Read 433 times)

Dart_au123

• Corporal
A1 BF1 server please help us
« on: Mar 06, 2019, 23:05 »
A1 BF1 server is not the favourite server to goto anymore(still mine but I loyal), this is due to DLC maps excluding all the new players who goto Aussie gaming and warfare server instead, Screenshot included as of from tonight .If we lucky , A1 server gets the first group that comes online , but middle to end they all leave as DLC is to heavy.
We have 24 maps others have 12 , this makes non DLC maps able to be voted out on other servers by new people as they do not have the maps. At present it 2 DLC maps to choose from majority of the time in A1 servers , so they give up and goto other server
I know A1 is invested in BFV , but please , please , give your BF1 server a fighting chance. Make it vanilla maps and the same number of DLC maps voted by admins ?'
We need help guys
This is at 1030 at night , servers are booming , a1 failing:(

« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2019, 23:14 by Dart_au123 »

leetsmiley

• Private
Re: A1 BF1 server please help us
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2019, 18:14 »
This server being mixed maps is what makes it great, it's just sad most people will vote for the same overplayed maps over and over, some of the best maps are DLC maps imho.

Ph33r_This

• Clan member
  • Staff Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2019, 19:07 »
With the way you whinge in-game about how bad our server is (and now on the forums) and how you don't care if you were to be banned, why do you really care? Why are you still coming into the server? Why are you on the forums?

The maps are put in rotation and then voted on as most people like more than just the vanilla maps. We don't have access to a system like Procon that we can change the map rotation at any time. Yes we can change a map at the start of a round, but that requires an admin to be on at the start of EVERY round. We try to have admins on quite a bit and have asked for public admins to help out, as well as having people come into Discord if there is any problems. If no one comes into Discord at 10:30 at night then there isn't enough people that care to go out of their way to try to help the situation. It would be quite rare for no admin to be on Discord at that time

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2019, 19:48 »
Yes the numbers can drop after the end of a map at night and it may be because we carry most of the DLC maps but it normally fills up slowly again so at this point it sets us apart from any other current option out there so for me we will keep an eye on how it runs and if it becomes more of an issue we will then make any changes required.

We did have a problem with trolls earlier this week that killed the server when we didn't have enough admin coverage and it affected the server for two days but picked up again and is back to normal again.

Dart I would note last night there were three full conquest servers running and A1 was one of them so your screen shot looks worse than the real picture .

PEACE
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2019, 06:06 by PEACE »

Dart_au123

• Corporal
« Reply #4 on: Mar 09, 2019, 23:05 »
Just a message for pheer? wtf you on about. I support A1 server more than most and start it from scratch many tiume . Why the hate lads?

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide
 Darwin