Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2019, 11:13

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or Valleyman for details..

Please Support Army of One!
May Donations
May-14 mattskoii AUD35.00

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

killerreference

May 17, 2019, 15:19
what a feat!!!! valley sounds so tech that i'm just gob smacked it would be a real cool thing to use hey

eszencia

Apr 09, 2019, 16:55
Somebody call for an exterminator? ;D

Valleyman

Apr 07, 2019, 10:27
I don't remember who wanted it - but i've managed to finish my script to rip data from BF tracker -

going to work on a clan ranking that will have different categories to make it fun like knife kills, deaths, kills with the crappy pistol etc etc on a random rotation

but as an aside i can als

mattskoii

Mar 23, 2019, 02:23
Hello everyone!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

SquishyPoo1870

Mar 05, 2019, 14:25
HELLO!

Draxonfly

Jan 30, 2019, 09:50
I want to donate, but I would like to set the amount manually (clear out some gift cards) any way of doing that?

~Drax

Valleyman

Aug 27, 2018, 17:21
A1 Server Tracker fixed up - Battlefield tracker updated all server ID numbers after yesterday's maintenance - I've added some extra error handling so should look a little better in the future when it goes down.

Valleyman

Aug 26, 2018, 10:22
The Black Window / No Data in the Server View is due to Battlefield Tracker currently being offline.. Out of my control.

I'll work on the error handling so we can display a message to the effect when i get time.

PEACE

Aug 24, 2018, 23:01
Looks Real Good Valley Many Thanks  :D

Ph33r_This

Aug 23, 2018, 18:05
Looking good Valley :)

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 24786
  • Total Topics: 4419
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 122
  • (Oct 29, 2018, 19:41)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Author Topic: A1 stealing my username?  (Read 517 times)

Dart_au123

• Corporal
A1 stealing my username?
« on: Mar 13, 2019, 16:23 »
Started up BF1 today ,
Went to servers , and saw a second A1 server listed as vanilla maps.
I clicked on it and saw (A1) Dart_au123 was admin.
I am Dart_au123 , So not only  did someone steal my username they try to ridicule me by making a server with it.
The second server will only work and thrive if u shut down the other one , give it a trial for 4 days then thank me.
In the meantime , give me back my username and slap the person that stole it , what a fuckwit.
Impersonation is the biggest form of flattery , so thank you I guess, weirdo
the Real Dart_au123
I am not getting into a forum discussion on this , I am just disgusted

Dart_au123

• Corporal
Re: A1 stealing my username?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2019, 16:46 »
now I have been banned from server wtf

Valleyman

• Administrator
  • Master Gunnery Sgt
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2019, 17:23 »
Started up BF1 today ,
Went to servers , and saw a second A1 server listed as vanilla maps.
I clicked on it and saw (A1) Dart_au123 was admin.
I am Dart_au123 , So not only  did someone steal my username they try to ridicule me by making a server with it.
The second server will only work and thrive if u shut down the other one , give it a trial for 4 days then thank me.
In the meantime , give me back my username and slap the person that stole it , what a fuckwit.
Impersonation is the biggest form of flattery , so thank you I guess, weirdo
the Real Dart_au123
I am not getting into a forum discussion on this , I am just disgusted

don't get this - what do you mean?

Dart_au123

• Corporal
« Reply #3 on: Mar 13, 2019, 17:25 »
I have told  PEACE the events of today , hopefully he can find out who is responsible and why

eszencia

• Clan member
  • Gunnery Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: Mar 13, 2019, 18:18 »
Name stealing/impersonating is the lowest act in online gaming. It ranks there along with hacking.

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #5 on: Mar 13, 2019, 19:08 »
We have asked EA to look into it ,I'm not saying any more at this point until we know who is responsible .....PEACE

Dart_au123

• Corporal
« Reply #6 on: Mar 13, 2019, 19:15 »
TY SIR , may I be unbanned now . They are pretending to be an A1 server yes? the one who is supposedly A1.Stole my name and your clan , and giving out A1 tags
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2019, 19:27 by Dart_au123 »

Valleyman

• Administrator
  • Master Gunnery Sgt
« Reply #7 on: Mar 13, 2019, 20:23 »
TY SIR , may I be unbanned now . They are pretending to be an A1 server yes? the one who is supposedly A1.Stole my name and your clan , and giving out A1 tags

no, have you contacted EA yet? given its your account i'd assume you would be very concerned and pushing this for closure on your side also?

Dart_au123

• Corporal
« Reply #8 on: Mar 13, 2019, 21:01 »
they stole my name valley , I was using odoctormanhattan for a few days , Dart_au123 name has been stolen.
it says A1 server and Dart_au123 is admin on your second server.
That no concern to you ?
troll me more lads
I don't give a fuck anymore

Valleyman

• Administrator
  • Master Gunnery Sgt
« Reply #9 on: Mar 14, 2019, 00:45 »
Dart,
I don't think anyone here isn't taking this matter seriously and we certainly are not trying to 'troll' you or make this situation any more difficult then it needs to be however your chaotic responses are not helping. At this stage you have been banned from our BF1 Servers as you were incorrectly using A1 Tags which you would have immediately known as you had to apply to the fake A1 platoon in order to receive them (you cannot invite individuals, they must apply to join).

So instead of coming to us directly and raising concerns you instead opted to apply to the fake Platoon -- be accepted, and only join the Official A1 server after the fact at which point you were banned immediately, obviously we have zero tolerance for people using fake tags and joining our server.

Its no secret there has been some animosity between you and A1 lately especially related to the way the server is being managed and there was some erratic back and forth regarding your administrator status in the past overall it has been quite a downward spiral over the last few weeks accumulating with your run in with P33r where you allegedly acted inappropriately in squad chat and broke several rules, ph33r overlooked these transgressions however his frustrations boiled over when reading your most recent complaint about the way the server is managed.

After the latest forum posts Peace and I were taking steps to return the donation that you made in a hope that would calm you down somewhat and make you feel less passionately / attached about the situation as it seemed to be causing you significant distress.

At this stage I cannot comprehend anyone but you orchestrating this given the individual would need to know when your name was free to be taken, your strong stance on a Classic Maps only server, comments like this “ The second server will only work and thrive if u shut down the other one , give it a trial for 4 days then thank me.” And the discrepancies between your verbal conversations with Peace earlier & text messages to me / responses on these forums. 

Some of these discrepancies could be attributed to stress, second hand information or a lack of willingness/ability to articulate yourself properly but when combined with the fact you seem to be taking a backwards seat in trying to solve this issue and instead are somehow simply making this a priority for Peace to ‘solve’ despite the fact your name was ‘stolen’ and is being used as a means of harassment against you and unfortunately us as a clan, there is very little we can actually do to assist / combat this – we have reported the matter to EA and have requested they review, and they have responded committing that the ticket has been swivelled to the correct department and is currently under investigation.

At this stage I’m hoping that this can be handled promptly and without the need for EA to step in, if you have generated this additional server & platoon as a means of proving that vanilla mode servers are more popular change the name, remove any reference to A1 and we will wish you well and potentially change our stance on your ban after a internal vote with all A1 members however while the fake server & platoon is there and you are an active member of it i doubt there will be any opportunity for a change in our position.

I hope that the above is clear enough on at least my stance on the issue we currently find ourselves in and will provide you the necessary insight. If your account has been targeted and  you have suffered harassment I’d request you contact EA also to add some additional weight to our existing ticket.

Dart_au123

• Corporal
« Reply #10 on: Mar 14, 2019, 13:37 »
This server is not attached to me in any way at all.
I did not create it , it is not me moderating it .
That is not me using Dart_au123
I am no longer in that servers platoon
I look forward to finding out the results of your enquiries to EA
please keep my donation, the only reason I sent it , is I like playing in a secure server, with the people who play there. Donkstr , Dazz , Shteevey etc.
I care about your server is all , many happy fun games with friends
Thank You
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2019, 15:39 by Dart_au123 »

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
« Reply #11 on: Mar 14, 2019, 16:28 »
We will see what happens Dart im sure you can see why we are thinking this way, will let you know when we know more  .....

Dart_au123

• Corporal
« Reply #12 on: Mar 14, 2019, 18:53 »
And I hope u aware I think it an A1 person being a tard , I really hope I am wrong.
You know what has happened , do I have to wait 6 months for ea to do something b4 I get unbanned.
this is ridiculous peace

Valleyman

• Administrator
  • Master Gunnery Sgt
« Reply #13 on: Mar 14, 2019, 19:32 »
And I hope u aware I think it an A1 person being a tard , I really hope I am wrong.
You know what has happened , do I have to wait 6 months for ea to do something b4 I get unbanned.
this is ridiculous peace
even if its an [A1] Member or some other community random having a go at you this doesn't change the fact you still manually sought out the fake [A1] Platoon owned by your doppelganger, requested membership of the Platoon and then also chose to represent the fake tags and come into our server prior to even reaching out to anyone via Discord or Origin you only interacted once you got banned. 

we'll put up a vote  and we will get back to you.
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2019, 20:00 by Valleyman »

Dart_au123

• Corporal
« Reply #14 on: Mar 15, 2019, 17:52 »
I thought it was an a1 server , run by an a1 person
you obviously have an issue with me valleyman .
so whatever ya say boss

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide