Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 20, 2019, 04:45

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or Valleyman for details..

Please Support Army of One!
April Donations
Apr-1 1butch2c AUD20.00

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

eszencia

Apr 09, 2019, 16:55
Somebody call for an exterminator? ;D

Valleyman

Apr 07, 2019, 10:27
I don't remember who wanted it - but i've managed to finish my script to rip data from BF tracker -

going to work on a clan ranking that will have different categories to make it fun like knife kills, deaths, kills with the crappy pistol etc etc on a random rotation

but as an aside i can als

mattskoii

Mar 23, 2019, 02:23
Hello everyone!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

SquishyPoo1870

Mar 05, 2019, 14:25
HELLO!

Draxonfly

Jan 30, 2019, 09:50
I want to donate, but I would like to set the amount manually (clear out some gift cards) any way of doing that?

~Drax

Valleyman

Aug 27, 2018, 17:21
A1 Server Tracker fixed up - Battlefield tracker updated all server ID numbers after yesterday's maintenance - I've added some extra error handling so should look a little better in the future when it goes down.

Valleyman

Aug 26, 2018, 10:22
The Black Window / No Data in the Server View is due to Battlefield Tracker currently being offline.. Out of my control.

I'll work on the error handling so we can display a message to the effect when i get time.

PEACE

Aug 24, 2018, 23:01
Looks Real Good Valley Many Thanks  :D

Ph33r_This

Aug 23, 2018, 18:05
Looking good Valley :)

Valleyman

Aug 23, 2018, 12:59
Server views live; its basic and i need to add in extra error handling but overall works alright.. i was really hoping to find a way to get Origin to join the server on click :P

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 395
  • Latest: Caash95
Stats
  • Total Posts: 24654
  • Total Topics: 4375
  • Online Today: 28
  • Online Ever: 122
  • (Oct 29, 2018, 19:41)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: Clan Application - mattskoii  (Read 112 times)

mattskoii

• Private
  • #Straya m8
Clan Application - mattskoii
« on: Mar 21, 2019, 20:50 »
01.. What is your name?   
First name only? Matthew

In game names? mattskoii (Origin), mattskoii (steam).

02.. Where do you live?
Town/Suburb? Sydney
State? N.S.W

03.. How old are you? 27

04.. What games do you play? Battlefield 1 / Battlefield 5/ Battlefield Bad Company 2, World of Warships (Asia), APB:Reloaded (2011-2019).

05.. Have you been in a clan before or are in a clan?
If so which one(s)? WASP Inc ( APB:Reloaded ), But that's the only clan I'm in so far and been so for the past 5 years which won't conflict with my day to day on being active with =A1=.

06..How did you find out about =A1=?
Introduced by? I had been playing on a your servers for BF1 and had good games and would like to learn more and improve on my general gameplay so here i am applying in becoming =A1=.

07.. Do you know anyone at =A1=?
If so who? No one, However I've been on the discord having plenty of lively chats and having fun playing games together or against one another.

08.. Why do you want to join =A1=? Been on your BF1 servers and seen how well team orientated and more recently with being in the discord hearing how well communicated you all are with playing which is key.

09.. Tell us about yourself? Well i work in white goods delivery ie... (fridges, washing machines ect..), Yes it's labor intensive but pays well. And pays the bills so can't complain, I'm also a social person like having conversation's. Going out with friends and family and having a good time.

10.. Do you have Discord: Yes i use discord and have joined the channel. - https://discord.gg/SfdMX8R) You can find us @ https://discord.gg/556wYVX

11.. All members are required to help with costs are you in a position to donate via Subs to the =A1= Clan to help with maintaining on going Game servers and Website etc ? Not making any promises, But it will be something i will consider in the future.

CaptGB_NZ

• Administrator
  • Corporal
Re: Clan Application - mattskoii
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2019, 21:03 »
Welcome mattskoii, keep coming on to discord and chatting with the squad. Catch up at some point.
Cheers
CaptGB

Geo

• Clan member
  • Corporal
Re: Clan Application - mattskoii
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2019, 22:48 »
welcome!

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones