Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jun 16, 2019, 23:05

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or Valleyman for details..

Please Support Army of One!
June Donations
Jun-15 Jacques_the AUD20.00
Jun-13 Valleyman AUD20.00
Jun-8 NZHoneyBadger AUD20.00
Jun-3 Chriis_au AUD20.00
Jun-3 Happy2KillU AUD15.00
Jun-3 Psycho_terroris... AUD50.00

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

Danttski

May 26, 2019, 14:00
Hi All :D

killerreference

May 17, 2019, 15:19
what a feat!!!! valley sounds so tech that i'm just gob smacked it would be a real cool thing to use hey

eszencia

Apr 09, 2019, 16:55
Somebody call for an exterminator? ;D

Valleyman

Apr 07, 2019, 10:27
I don't remember who wanted it - but i've managed to finish my script to rip data from BF tracker -

going to work on a clan ranking that will have different categories to make it fun like knife kills, deaths, kills with the crappy pistol etc etc on a random rotation

but as an aside i can als

mattskoii

Mar 23, 2019, 02:23
Hello everyone!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

SquishyPoo1870

Mar 05, 2019, 14:25
HELLO!

Draxonfly

Jan 30, 2019, 09:50
I want to donate, but I would like to set the amount manually (clear out some gift cards) any way of doing that?

~Drax

Valleyman

Aug 27, 2018, 17:21
A1 Server Tracker fixed up - Battlefield tracker updated all server ID numbers after yesterday's maintenance - I've added some extra error handling so should look a little better in the future when it goes down.

Valleyman

Aug 26, 2018, 10:22
The Black Window / No Data in the Server View is due to Battlefield Tracker currently being offline.. Out of my control.

I'll work on the error handling so we can display a message to the effect when i get time.

PEACE

Aug 24, 2018, 23:01
Looks Real Good Valley Many Thanks  :D

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 402
  • Latest: dere
Stats
  • Total Posts: 24878
  • Total Topics: 4446
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 122
  • (Oct 29, 2018, 19:41)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: World of Warships Division?  (Read 252 times)

mattskoii

• Clan member
  • Private
  • #Straya m8
World of Warships Division?
« on: Mar 22, 2019, 06:48 »
Hi there first of all i know I've only recently applied/signed up, However that been said i have an idea (if interested) in regards of expanding the clan onto World of Warships (NA/Asia or both servers), And here's a quick bio of what the game is all the about:

World of Warships is a naval action MMO, dipping into the world of large-scale sea battles of the first half of the twentieth century. Epic battles rage across the oceans of the world in order to claim victory among teams comprised of the greatest representatives from the era of multi-ton marine giants.

In order to achieve victory in battle, players must employ a wide range of strategies in a variety of tactical decisions. Sudden ambushes, cunning flanking attacks, open confrontation and "head-on" assaults — captains must strive to find an ideal way to deliver a decisive blow at the enemy.

Tactical diversity in World of Warships comes from the inclusion of many different classes of warships, including: aircraft carriers, capable of providing remote air support and striking targets at extreme range; colossal battleships that project power across vast swaths of ocean; light and heavy cruisers with the capability to quickly respond to changing battlefield conditions; and stealthy, agile destroyers which can be highly effective in group attacks.,

Each of those ships are divided into 4 categories (DD's = Destroyers, CV's = Aircraft Carriers, CA's = Cruisers- Light or Heavy, BB's = Battleships, There's also clan battles and at times cross server PvP's, And there is PvE's or if you feel like you need to train yourself up on a certain ship or practice there's training room to hone your skills, There's also ranked battles from which you start from rank 22 to rank 1 with being the highest and earn some neat bonuses along the way, There's daily missions, And special events ie.. Halloween,April fools and many others to come, And there's crates you can either earn by playing games doesn't matter if you lose or win you still earn XP to open crates, But overall the game is a enjoyable to play, Thanks for reading :).
« Last Edit: Jun 14, 2019, 15:10 by mattskoii »

MrDeanosupreamo

• Administrator
  • Corporal
Re: World of Warships Division?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2019, 23:35 »
Im pretty keen on this idea
let me know if you want a game!

mattskoii

• Clan member
  • Private
  • #Straya m8
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2019, 09:19 »
Sounds good let me know when xD

mattskoii

• Clan member
  • Private
  • #Straya m8
« Reply #3 on: Apr 23, 2019, 18:13 »
Offer still stands if those are interested in playing  :), My in-game name: iZuBZeR0, Add me and i can either give you the lay down of how the game works and it's mechanics or if you've already played before then we'll get stuck right into the thick of it all :).
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2019, 18:38 by mattskoii »

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide