Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jun 16, 2019, 22:35

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or Valleyman for details..

Please Support Army of One!
June Donations
Jun-15 Jacques_the AUD20.00
Jun-13 Valleyman AUD20.00
Jun-8 NZHoneyBadger AUD20.00
Jun-3 Chriis_au AUD20.00
Jun-3 Happy2KillU AUD15.00
Jun-3 Psycho_terroris... AUD50.00

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

Danttski

May 26, 2019, 14:00
Hi All :D

killerreference

May 17, 2019, 15:19
what a feat!!!! valley sounds so tech that i'm just gob smacked it would be a real cool thing to use hey

eszencia

Apr 09, 2019, 16:55
Somebody call for an exterminator? ;D

Valleyman

Apr 07, 2019, 10:27
I don't remember who wanted it - but i've managed to finish my script to rip data from BF tracker -

going to work on a clan ranking that will have different categories to make it fun like knife kills, deaths, kills with the crappy pistol etc etc on a random rotation

but as an aside i can als

mattskoii

Mar 23, 2019, 02:23
Hello everyone!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

SquishyPoo1870

Mar 05, 2019, 14:25
HELLO!

Draxonfly

Jan 30, 2019, 09:50
I want to donate, but I would like to set the amount manually (clear out some gift cards) any way of doing that?

~Drax

Valleyman

Aug 27, 2018, 17:21
A1 Server Tracker fixed up - Battlefield tracker updated all server ID numbers after yesterday's maintenance - I've added some extra error handling so should look a little better in the future when it goes down.

Valleyman

Aug 26, 2018, 10:22
The Black Window / No Data in the Server View is due to Battlefield Tracker currently being offline.. Out of my control.

I'll work on the error handling so we can display a message to the effect when i get time.

PEACE

Aug 24, 2018, 23:01
Looks Real Good Valley Many Thanks  :D

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 402
  • Latest: dere
Stats
  • Total Posts: 24878
  • Total Topics: 4446
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 122
  • (Oct 29, 2018, 19:41)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 15
Total: 16

Author Topic: A1 Members Have Admin On BFV Sever  (Read 223 times)

SquishyPoo1870

• Clan member
  • Corporal
A1 Members Have Admin On BFV Sever
« on: Apr 05, 2019, 09:32 »
OK just an idea for when A1 has Severs for BFV to stop hacks and have the best sever on BFV potable is to give most A1 members admin rights but not all A1

A1 Members | Who have been active for 1 Year
A1 Members | Who have payed there Subs
A1 Members | Who play BFV

So on the reason i bring this up is because the other day i was on late and had a player from BF1 come on discord and ask if i could kick a hacker on A1 sever and i could not help me and he got mad so just wondering if this is a good idea to grow and help Army Of One.

Valleyman

• Administrator
  • Master Gunnery Sgt
Re: A1 Members Have Admin On BFV Sever
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2019, 09:56 »
OK just an idea for when A1 has Severs for BFV to stop hacks and have the best sever on BFV potable is to give most A1 members admin rights but not all A1

A1 Members | Who have been active for 1 Year
A1 Members | Who have payed there Subs
A1 Members | Who play BFV

So on the reason i bring this up is because the other day i was on late and had a player from BF1 come on discord and ask if i could kick a hacker on A1 sever and i could not help me and he got mad so just wondering if this is a good idea to grow and help Army Of One.
Yah we intend to revisit how administrator privileges and white list/priority listing works if RSP comes to BFV and it will certainly be tied to Subs and activity - in the mean time if you (anyone else) are interested in becoming a BF1 server admin post here and we can add you in.

1butch2c

• Clan member
  • Sergeant
Re: A1 Members Have Admin On BFV Sever
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2019, 11:51 »
Must admit I have been a bit slack on the BF1 server lately. There was a time when I would get on and kick high pingers, but then I saw there were other admins on doing the same thing so I sort of stopped. 

Once we get our own server on BFV, I'm sure at the beginning we will all be spectating and banning so many sus players. So I for one will continue to kick and ban. I already have a few names that should be pre-banned, but they have probably changed their names now.

Butch.

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide