Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Aug 05, 2020, 11:45

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below:

All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated..

Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or Valleyman for details..

Please Support Army of One!
August Donations
Aug-4 PEACE AUD35.00

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

fivetide71

Jun 20, 2020, 16:30
 :D :D :D ;D :D

AgentSmithNZL

May 05, 2020, 17:38
Thanks for supporting the small mode server we have created in response to increased gaming due to COVID-19. Make sure you add it to your favourites!  :D :D :D

DrunkFrodo

Apr 22, 2020, 11:22
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AgentSmithNZL

Apr 21, 2020, 14:09
Thins thing on?  :D

PEACE

Apr 20, 2020, 05:54
Hi Scuffy Mum !!  :D ;)

Scuffy_NZ

Apr 18, 2020, 10:48
ello strangers  :P

fivetide71

Apr 08, 2020, 14:12
 :D

fivetide71

Apr 03, 2020, 08:55
 :D :D :D

fivetide71

Mar 24, 2020, 08:09
 :D

fivetide71

Feb 11, 2020, 21:24
 :D :D :D

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 25606
  • Total Topics: 4781
  • Online Today: 32
  • Online Ever: 855
  • (Jan 22, 2020, 07:35)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Author Topic: =A1= Clan Application Xero Hunter.  (Read 39 times)

Xero Hunter

• Private
=A1= Clan Application Xero Hunter.
« on: Aug 02, 2020, 20:47 »
G'day well i got redirected here so i can put in a proper application, my name is Xero i've been playing with some of the guys for alittle while maybe a week tops just a rough guess maybe more and i'd like to apply and bare the A1 tag since i normally rock out with any of you on bf5 if possible, also you all seem fun and easy to get along so why the hell not.  Give me a shout soon.

01.. What is your name?   Xero
First name only? Daniel
In game names? Xero0_Hunter, XeroHunter or XeroRunner

02.. Where do you live? Australia
Town/Suburb? Ipswich
State? QLD

03.. How old are you? 25

04.. What games do you play? currently BF5 abit of GTA 5 alittle of VR chat and other sorts

05.. Have you been in a clan before or are in a clan? yep
If so which one(s)? Aftermath Gaming Australia

06..How did you find out about =A1=? well i saw you guys in the servers afew times, asked if i could hop on discord with them and it went from there.
Introduced by?

07.. Do you know anyone at =A1=? yea afew
If so who? Danttski,big_steve,Littlerocketman1,CaptGB_NZ,Peacenz,Mush1364

08.. Why do you want to join =A1=? truth be told you all seem like fun you're an active clan and give me a reason to keep playing bf5 more often.

09.. Tell us about yourself? it's gonna be abit too long for that but lets see if i can give a short summary, im a game and have been since i was drop kick size, first game was donkey kong country on the SNES if i'm right and i've been hurt enough times to have a more refined judge of character so you guys are pretty much what im looking for, these days i am also a carer and thanks to covid giving me too much time indoors i've taken up my engraving hobby again, i will literally engravy any tools,weapon or armour i want, i even did a sledge hammer.

10.. Do you have Discord - why yes its XeroHunter#3235

11.. All members are required to help with costs are you in a position to donate to the =A1= Clan to help with maintaining on going Game servers and Website etc ? not really, i could if i diverged planned expenses like potential financial help with parents like food,bills,smokes and so on plus i'm trying to get multiple balls rolling, i want to get some gel ball gear so i can get out more and get fitter, get more stuff done to the car since she needs abit of work and keep my hobby going because if i don't engrave something for awhile i start to hanker for it, plus the last time i tried to do a good thing by giving money to someone else it didn't go well so im still hesitant with that.
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 08:22 by Xero Hunter »

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide