Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Dec 05, 2020, 13:37

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below: All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated.. Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or Valleyman for details..
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 25672
  • Total Topics: 4821
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 855
  • (Jan 22, 2020, 07:35)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8
Total: 8

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide
 Darwin
 Perth

Author Topic: Membership Application - Lightbre8ker  (Read 327 times)

Lightbre8ker

• Clan Member
  • Private
Membership Application - Lightbre8ker
« on: Jul 31, 2020, 02:28 »
01.. What is your name?   
First name only? Damo
In game names? Lightbre8ker / Gundidrone

02.. Where do you live?
Town/Suburb? Brisbane
State? QLD

03.. How old are you? 35

04.. What games do you play?
Main Games: Battlefield V and Battlefield 1.  Secondary Games: Total War and Command and Conquer.

05.. Have you been in a clan before or are in a clan?
If so which one(s)? Was formerly second in command of Forward Battalion in BF3/4/H/1/V, 2011-2020.

06..How did you find out about =A1=? By getting killed repetitively by A1 on battlefield.
Introduced by? Dan, Bash, Atti, Gheto and Tyrael.

07.. Do you know anyone at =A1=?
If so who?  Dan, Bash, Atti, Gheto and Tyrael.

08.. Why do you want to join =A1=? Battlefield is always more fun with a good group and so far A1 seems like a good group of people to me and I want to be a part of it.  I also just want to retire and relax and have a bit more freedom and just be a regular clan member instead of a clan leader.

09.. Tell us about yourself? Have loved and played all battlefield games since BF1942 but my peak was BF3 Close Quarters running a 64 Domination server most nights (God i miss Ziba and Donya Fortress).  I'm a PC gamer for life but am slowing down in my 30's only play 10pm-2am instead of my 4pm - 2am days.  FPS and RTS are my top 2 preferred game types and my favorite movie of all time is Tropic Thunder.

10.. Do you have Discord - https://discord.gg/SfdMX8R) You can find us @ https://discord.gg/ZccKBh9: Yes

11.. All members are required to help with costs are you in a position to donate to the =A1= Clan to help with maintaining on going Game servers and Website etc ? No Problem.

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
Re: Membership Application - Lightbre8ker
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2020, 15:59 »
Thanks for your application Lightbre8ker , Just keep jumping on Discord when you can and we can go from there.... ;)..PEACE