Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Dec 05, 2020, 13:40

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below: All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated.. Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or Valleyman for details..
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 25672
  • Total Topics: 4821
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 855
  • (Jan 22, 2020, 07:35)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8
Total: 8

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide
 Darwin
 Perth

Author Topic: Membership Application - Asalient  (Read 288 times)

Asailent

• Clan Member
  • Private
Membership Application - Asalient
« on: Aug 30, 2020, 00:05 »
01.. What is your name?   
First name only? Joachim
In game names? Asalient

02.. Where do you live? Papua New Guinea
Town/Suburb? Port Moresby
State? National Capital District

03.. How old are you? 29 years old

04.. What games do you play? Battlefield and Pokemon Go

05.. Have you been in a clan before or are in a clan? Yes, a battlefield platoon
If so which one(s)? IZZZI (Handsome Gentlemen's Club)

06..How did you find out about =A1=? I saw the clan tags on players and the active server in battlefield
Introduced by?

07.. Do you know anyone at =A1=? I'm getting to know a few.
If so who? Essensia, Mr_stevey and Peace

08.. Why do you want to join =A1=? I want to join A1 because I like how the clan treats players. I used to play a lot of Battlefield 1 and got hack accused and banned a few times. A1 was the only clan that gave me a chance to prove my innocence. Essensia and Mr_stevey stood up for me too which I am forever grateful for.

09.. Tell us about yourself? I work as a commercial pilot in Papua new guinea. I travel to Australia periodically but only for short stays. I have been playing games like Battlefield (started with 2142) and COD4 for the past decade. I like gaming as it keeps my hand-eye coordination in peak condition and helps me unwind or cope with stress. I seldom use bad language and I am even less likely to lose my cool.

10.. Do you have Discord - https://discord.gg/SfdMX8R) You can find us @ https://discord.gg/ZccKBh9
Yes, I do.

11.. All members are required to help with costs are you in a position to donate to the =A1= Clan to help with maintaining on going Game servers and Website etc ? Yes, I can contribute.

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
Re: Membership Application - Asalient
« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2020, 10:32 »
Thanks for your application Asalient as I always say just keep jumping on Discord to meet others and we can go from there  ;)...PEACE

Asailent

• Clan Member
  • Private
Re: Membership Application - Asalient
« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2020, 15:37 »
I will definitely do that Peace :)

Anyone else, please feel free to ask me anything. My discord ID is Asalient#9013