Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Dec 05, 2020, 13:49

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below: All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated.. Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or Valleyman for details..
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 25672
  • Total Topics: 4821
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 855
  • (Jan 22, 2020, 07:35)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 6
Total: 6

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide
 Darwin
 Perth

Author Topic: TFX-Bloodwings A1 Application  (Read 154 times)

TFX-Bloodwing

• Private
TFX-Bloodwings A1 Application
« on: Oct 11, 2020, 12:55 »
01.. What is your name?  Carey Miller
First name only? Carey
In game names? TFX-Bloodwing,Bloodwing

02.. Where do you live? MIldura
State? Vic

03.. How old are you? 18

04.. What games do you play? BF1,BF4,Borderlands 1,2 and 3, No Man's Sky, Cod, Killing floor, diablo series, and a lot more

05.. Have you been in a clan before or are in a clan? i have been a clan admin for TEN4 back on the ps3-4
If so which one(s)? TEN4

06..How did you find out about =A1=? by playing on the server but otherwise i think peace gave me the discord invite
Introduced by? Peace

07.. Do you know anyone at =A1=? Yes
If so who? I know most of the guys that play BF1

08.. Why do you want to join =A1=? Its a chill environment and would be great to have other like minded people to play with 

09.. Tell us about yourself? im 18 engaged and living with my mother still lol, love music and video games and graphic design

10.. Do you have Discord - https://discord.gg/SfdMX8R) You can find us @ https://discord.gg/ZccKBh9

11.. All members are required to help with costs are you in a position to donate to the =A1= Clan to help with maintaining on going Game servers and Website etc ? i dont mind donating i did it last week

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
Re: TFX-Bloodwings A1 Application
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 2020, 13:24 »
Thanks BloodWing , Just keep jump on Discord as you can and we will go from there... ;)...PEACE