Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Dec 05, 2020, 14:28

Login with username, password and session length

Help Support =A1=

If you wish to donate to =A1=, please click below: All donations are greatly welcomed and appreciated.. Sending money via direct bank deposit also welcome.. Talk to Peace or Valleyman for details..
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 25672
  • Total Topics: 4821
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 855
  • (Jan 22, 2020, 07:35)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Discord

=A1= Servers

Top Posters

Timezones

New Zealand
 Sydney
 Canberra
 Melbourne
 Hobart
 Brisbane
 Adelaide
 Darwin
 Perth

Author Topic: DIgby133 Membership Request  (Read 47 times)

Digby133

• Private
DIgby133 Membership Request
« on: Nov 09, 2020, 21:43 »
01.. What is your name?   Brendan a.k.a Digby or Digby133

02.. Where do you live? Ipswich QLD

03.. How old are you? 30

04.. What games do you play? CS GO, Battlefield 1, Racing Sims

05.. Have you been in a clan before or are in a clan? No

06..How did you find out about =A1=? From playing on their Server in Battlefield 1
Introduced by? Peace

07.. Do you know anyone at =A1=?
If so who? Not IRL but Peace, Sven, Shteevey, Cundoo

08.. Why do you want to join =A1=? To have some friendly people to chat to and play battlefield with, everyone seems super nice.

09.. Tell us about yourself? I've been married to my beautiful wife for just over a year, luckily got that in before COVID, I have a baby boy on the way (first child) very excited/nervous, love gaming, would love to do more motor racing if I was in a financial position to do so, used to race gokarts (that's where the 133 in my name comes from my racing number was actually 132 but I seem to have forgotten the password to that account lol but 133 was my dad's racing number), and currently working fulltime so get on for games most nights and weekends.

10.. Do you have Discord - https://discord.gg/SfdMX8R) You can find us @ https://discord.gg/ZccKBh9   YES

11.. All members are required to help with costs are you in a position to donate to the =A1= Clan to help with maintaining on going Game servers and Website etc ?     I certainly can and would be glad to

PEACE

• Administrator
  • General
Re: DIgby133 Membership Request
« Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2020, 20:13 »
Thanks for your Application Digby , just keep coming of Discord and we can go from there ;) ...PEACE